3/7/11

Fed up!

I have things to say and I am tired of being afraid to say them for fear of making someone angry, hurt or upset. I will be blogging regularly again. Facebook just isn't enough for me. I hope that I don't offend anyone but if I do, sorry. There are days that I am happy and days that I am sad and days that I am angry. You will see them all. If you don't like it, don't read it.

I have started teaching myself to quilt. I sewed the top on my machine and am hand quilting. It is taking a long time to do, but I love it. It keeps me busy and helps to take my mind off of my troubles. I will post a picture when I finish it, but that will be a while!

High school has it's up and downs. Alyssa is having stomach problems and has been for about a month now. We have had a very stressful time with my brother in law passing away suddenly. It has been hard for the adults to deal with, much less a 15 yr old girl. She has a Dr. appt. for Wednesday. Hopefully, we will find something out.

Abraham is doing well. Soccer starts back this Saturday. Not actual soccer practice but he will be working with a trainer. I am so excited to be watching soccer again! I love that sport. I really wish that they would have had it around when I was young. I would have definitely played it!

Michael is doing well. Working a lot. When he is off, the days go by so fast that it seems that he hasn't even been home. I guess that is part of being an adult. Sometimes that's not so fun.

Last but not least, me. I have been fine. I am sick of being overweight so I joined Weight Watchers online. I like the program because you eat regular food. It's just about making smart choices. I can still have a slice of cake but that takes daily points away. Why eat a slice of cake, less good food, when I can have all of the sweet juicy fruit that I want? Craziness I tell you! Now I just have to start exercising which is my least favorite thing to do.

Well, I must go fix some lunch now. I will be back and hopefully I have some readers! If not, oh well...

2 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

I will read it ALL. HUGS. :o)

The Old Gray Mare said...

It seems like we must have read each others mind!

You read mine & I'll read yours. ;)