3/17/11

Laptop woes

Well, something is wrong with my laptop and I hate the Dinosaur(desktop), therefore, I haven't been on here. I remember when we got our first desktop, I thought that we were living high on the hog. It's amazing how spoiled we become!

I'm sitting here at the computer desk, which needs cleaned, with the living room window open. It is so nice in here to smell the fresh air and hear the frogs peeping. Yes, Lisa, PEEPING! LOL However, I just looked out the window and guess what I see there? Yes sir. A big fat juicy SPIDER! Ack, now that I could do without. Oh well, you have to take the bad with the good.

Everything has been going good here on the old homefront. Kids are having fun staying outside late. The down side to that is that Abraham didn't get in bed until 10pm tonight. We stayed outside until it started getting dark, then when he came in he had to work on homework, scarf some food down, hit the tub, then the bed. I think when the weather turns beautiful, the kids shouldn't have homework!

I better jump off of here now. I feel my ereader calling me. Fannie Flagg is simply divine!

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

Use the dinosaur. That's what I use. ;o)